Friday 28 February 2014

And the last mini-mal this month......... a mini-turkey!

A bit random I know but hopefully all will be revealed in time!

We've made it to the last day of the month!... If you'd have asked me three weeks ago if I was going to get this far I would have thought it highly unlikely.   I was really struggling to come up with ideas for the next day's project but I got through and am now full of ideas for projects  to tackle over the next few weeks (that was the whole aim for this project so I'm really glad it has worked out).   Hopefully I can keep myself motivated enough to get them made!

A really BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has followed my adventures this month, looking at the blog stats and seeing that people are actually looking at my blog has really encouraged me to keep the momentum going - so thank you again!

And now to the last mini-mal of the month.....



Please come back soon as I am thinking of writing up some of the patterns for the mini-mals from this month; please let me know if there are any in particular that you are interested in.

And, I have enjoyed creating these mini creatures, objects and designs so much that I will keep it going as a regular feature on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment